Software Developer - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To strengthen our R&D-Team in the business group Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology, we are seeking a Software Developer.
- Develop software applications for very complex systems in the semiconductor industry within the software development team and thus for current and future SMS products,
- Within the development team co-manage and design the entire life-cycle of the applications from requirements engineering through the conceptual design to the test and installation,
- Capture, analyze and structure the requirements for individual software modules independently, and design and implement them with a focus on automation, maintainability and good operability,
- Advise other departments on the software applications as well as provide training on how to deal with the software,
- Create and maintain topic-specific documentation.
- A completed university or technical college degree in computer science or a comparable engineering degree course (for example, physics, medical technology, information technology)
- At least 3 years experience in the creation and integration of own and third-party software as well as programming experience in C ++ or C # for desktop applications in the industrial environment
- Experience in software development using the Microsoft.Net framework (C #, WinForms, WPF),
- Very good knowledge in the design of software systems with the UML and in the use of unit tests (NUnit, MSUnit)
- Fluency, oral and written, in the English language.
- Knowledge of the German language is desirable.
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.