What you'll be doing:
- Apply best practices to design, implement and test software applications within tight timelines.
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Work with engineering team to build innovative features and to fine tune existing legacy code.
- Document specifications and help create user guides and manuals.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technologies, algorithms and products.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Must have been part of product delivery to customers.
- 4-6 years’ experience writing code as a Software Engineer.
- BS/MS in Engineering CS, EE or related field.
- Strong problem solving / analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- At least three years’ experience in .NET, C#, WPF & XAML and the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- At least three years’ experience implementation efforts following an Agile software development lifecycle approach.
- Familiar with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
- Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Our company will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.