Software Developer Digital Solutions - Electron Microscopy (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a member of the Software Excellence Center you will participate in the extension and maintenance of our innovative Microscopy Software Platform .
- With up to date development tools you will contribute to the development of innovative software products significantly extending our current product portfolio
- Focus on the concepts, modules and framework components that relate to our electron microscopy systems
- Closely interface with the electron microscopy experts and support the electron software team to find optimum and sustainable solutions integrating their systems into the our platform
- Be responsible for all aspects and stages of professional software development: specification, concepts, design, implementation, documentation, test
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of experts and an international environment on our excellent products in close cooperation with project managers, product managers and software testers
- An university degree in computer sciences, informatics, physics or a comparable qualification
- High interest in and ideally experience with software development for complex system products consisting of hard- and software for microscopy, biomedical sciences or materials science as well as willingness to work with and test on such systems.
- At least 3 years professional experience in a commercial environment with the development of Microsoft Windows applications with C#, .NET, WPF, XAML, multi-threading, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MVVM application design concepts
- You are highly motivated team player excited to work on Microsoft Windows based commercial software development projects in mixed teams of 5 to 20 developers, testers, product managers and architects
- A result-oriented, reliable, efficient and structured workstyle as well as a development approach that timely delivers high quality products
- Very good communication and language skills in English and at least B1 level German knowledge
- Willingness to travel (< 20%)
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology