Software Developer Digital Solutions Data Specialist (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a data specialist, you will be responsible for designing and implementing our next generation data handling, storage and analysis solutions
- You will investigate the requirements for microscopy specific data and use your excellent knowledge in the field of digital data handling to create long-living and flexible solutions
- You will work in software development projects in mixed teams of 5 to 20 developers, testers, product managers and architects and interfaces to our international software teams
- You are responsible for all aspects and stages of professional software development: specification, concepts, design, implementation, documentation, test and maintenance
- You will work with our innovative Microscopy Software Platform.we excel in leading-edge science as well as in industrial markets and excite our customers worldwide.
- An university degree in computer sciences, mathematic, statistics, informatics or a comparable qualification
- You have very good analytical skills and fun handling data that drives our software applications
- You are familiar with the current trends in software design and architecture, especially distributed software systems (server-client, microservices and cloud-based architectures)
- You have at least 3 years’ experience developing commercial software in a team (small to big)
- Strong knowledge (backed by professional experience) in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, C++, preferably C# with .NET
- Strong experience in the development of complex data structures, data formats and their persistence
- First-hand experience in developing with complete database- and web-technology stacks, preferably on Windows: Microsoft SQL Server, .NET OR-Frameworks, ASP.NET, but your gained deep knowledge from other stacks is welcome as well
- First-hand experience in developing with traditional relational databases and NoSQL databases, with a good understanding when to use what
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Interest and ideally some experience in microscopy, biomedical sciences or materials science
- A result-oriented efficient and structured workstyle as well as a reliable development approach that timely delivers high quality products
- Very good communication and language skills in English and at least B1 level German knowledge
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.