Software Developer - Data Management Framework - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Whilst planning and conducting medical treatments, various data is acquired.
- This medical data is imported by our software applications, enhanced with additional contents and exported for further use.
- As a member of our patient data management team, you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining framework components for our medical software products.
- In our team, you implement new, complex data structures using the latest C++ features to ensure optimal performance.
- As the data management framework is used in around 30 applications, our software must always be of the highest quality.
- We ensure this by using test-driven development and maintaining good communication with the application teams, e.g. to negotiate the details of features which are to be implemented.
- With your creativity and your independent and professional approach to your work, you make a large contribution to the success of all software development projects at our lab and play an active role in developing our medical software products.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or a related discipline.
- You have experience in software development, ideally with C++, and have fun with object-oriented programming.
- You want to be part of a highly-skilled team and make a difference with your code every day.
- Knowledge about DICOM, IHE or HL7 data formats and standards is preferred, but isn’t compulsory.
- You speak English fluently, are eager to learn German and you enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment.
- We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
- Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!