Software Developer - Computer Vision - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
For our growing R&D division we are looking for a new software developer. You will be part of a dynamic team developing methods and algorithms used and applied in Computer Vision for medical software applications. Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
As a software developer in our team, you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software components for Computer Vision products. Focus areas are calibration of (stereo) cameras, video image processing like object segmentation, motion analysis, tracking of objects and segmentation. You develop software mainly in C++, contribute to technical documentation and work together with a team of other software developers, project engineers and quality engineers implementing features used in medical products for our clinical customers. You will be involved in the development process from the very first idea until the final launch of the product.
We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, who bring their own ideas and make a difference.
- You have an education in Computer Science, Computer Visualization, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline.
- You are experienced in image analysis / image processing (camera calibration, computer vision, segmentation, object tracking, image co-registration, light fields).
- Ideally you have experiences with Computer Vision libraries / environments like OpenCV or Halcon.
- Willingness to be part of a high-skilled team and make a difference with your code every day
- Fluent English skills, eagerness to learn German and ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world and different areas of specialty complete your profile
We are happy to welcome applications from young professionals who want to develop themselves in a successful and international environment over a longer period of time.
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Tiffany Allen