Software Developer - Canada
HORIBA Automotive Test Systems (company)
Software Developer/Burlington, Ontario
HORIBA Canada, Inc., a supplier of advanced automotive test systems is currently seeking a talented Software Developer for our Burlington, Ontario, Canada office.
Working within a globally distributed team, the qualified individual will participate in the development of class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications. Our primary development environment is C# .NET, although our solutions also incorporate a diverse and stimulating range of software technologies.
The ideal candidate will have competence and experience in all or most of the following:
- C# in a Windows .NET Framework environment
- UIs using WinForms, WPF and HTML5
- Data management and systems development
- Win 32 APIs
- Object oriented programming/UML
- Software development processes and tools, including source control systems
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Installer technologies
- Automated build and unit test technologies
- And industrial communication protocols such as CAN, AK, Profibus, EtherCAT and Modbus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
- Previous industrial experience would be an advantage.
- Must be able to travel both nationally and internationally.
E-mail resume to HR@horiba.com OR fax to 734.622.8254.