Software Developer C++/Python (m/f) - Germany
For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified Software Developer C++/Python (m/f) to join our expanding Software Development team.
- Design and develop the new company Analytics platform
- Integrate the Analytics platform with the existing company image and data analysis products
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in software engineering, computer science or similar qualification
- 3+ years of experience working with C++ and Python
- Close collaboration with users, understands their problems and develops working solutions that delight them
- Hands-on mentality and chose the best tools and frameworks to get things done
- Strong communicator in our company language English in verbal and written form
- Excellent team player skills
- Prior experience in the biomedical or healthcare industry
- Applied knowledge in the field of data science, machine learning and/or image processing
- Experience with related frameworks, e.g. Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, CUDA, OpenCV, scikit-image
- Experience with writing extensions for Python
- Experience and following of agile and TDD principles
- Experience with developing high-performant systems
- Good knowledge of big data technologies
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.