Software Developer C# - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is an international engineering consultancy founded in 1984 in France.
- Thanks to the expertise of 800 experts operating in Belgium and in the Netherlands for more than 25 years, we support our clients in over 20 countries with 12.200 employees worldwide.
- Our highly specialized teams of consultants intervene throughout the entire development life cycle of a product, a process or an infrastructure.
- Our teams are involved in large-scale industrial projects in 4 main industrial sectors: Transports (Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense), Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals, Food & Chemistry), Industrial Products (High-Tech, Industrial Equipment) & Industrial Services (Exploitation of any kind of services and networks such as Energy, Gas, Telecom, Infrastructure...).
- In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Our company offers you the tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
- Whether you are a junior, experienced or expert engineer, we are able to present motivating projects on track with your career ambitions.
- In close cooperation with colleagues from software and other disciplines, the Software Developer is a member of a multidisciplinary and international team.
- As a Software Developer you will be responsible for specification, design, development, realization, testing and / or integration of the software.
- We are looking for Software Developers specialized in one or more stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You hold a BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or comparable
- Demonstrable expertise in object oriented development
- You have at least 3 years of work experience with C#
- Experience in the high-tech industry and/or in factory automation is a must
- You have experience with development and application of algorithms
- Experience with .NET and Matlab is preferred
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership.
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
- Real team player with quality orientation.
- Good knowledge of English.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is an asset
BUILDING YOUR CREATIVE FUTURE TOGETHER
You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at our company by your dedicated Business Manager and will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and expertise within an international group
- Be involved in subsequent empowering projects in line with your competencies and your expectations, within the main industrial groups
- Advance in your career by evolving within job positions and across different sectors
- Benefit from an attractive package
- All that while you will be regularly invited to company events to get in touch with the 800 other colleagues and have the chance to gather all together in a chill atmosphere!