Software Applications Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for middle ware support to US and Canada.
- Plans, coordinates and performs the installation of technology based products and solutions in the field.
- Strong product knowledge and judgment will be utilized to resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides the highest level of expertise to customers and employees in regards to Coag Connexion and to future Technology based solutions.
- Works in a team environment to ensure the overall success of all technology based products from a service perspective, working with FSG, TSG, Sales and Marketing.
- Assists with evaluations and validations of new products and summarizes performance for management.
- Trains others on existing and new products.
- Responsible for prompt problem resolution within FSG, TSG, sales and other personnel to expedite repairs/resolutions.
- Assist with the execution of a plan to train the FSG and TSG teams to successfully install, train and
- Support others on company's line of middle ware products.
- Collects and summarizes feedback from both internal and external customers on middle ware production for future improvement and or development of existing or new products respectively and shares with management on a regular basis.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Microsoft office suite, Internet and working knowledge of DOS and Windows.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or another related
- Computer Science discipline from a four-year college or university or a Medical Technology degree with 5 years working in clinical lab or Technical Support position and 1-2 years experience working with or supporting middle-ware.
- Desired: Prior experience/education relating to Biomedical Engineering, Medical Technology, Coagulation or Biology.
- Current Driver's License, Passport.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
- However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
- in response to a formal complaint or charge,
- in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or
- consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.