Software Account Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing. Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you passionate about new trends? Do you love achieving best results in a fast changing environment?
- Are you a client-oriented and trust-creating person? Do you want to join a dynamic technology driven company at the forefront of Additive Manufacturing (AM) with the largest production plant in the world? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a: Software Account Manager
- Account manager will be responsible for pro-actively establishing, maintaining and growing profitable business relationships with customers in line with the overall sales and business strategy, working as part of a team, the main focus being:
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities
- Develop profitable, stable and long-term relationships with 3D Printing manufacturers
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Represent our company in various customer events and industry forums
- Degree in business, engineering or computer science
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development
- Some experience in technical solution selling within a B2B market
- Experience in a software related industry is an advantage
- Partnership mindset – trust builder
- Proficient knowledge of English is essential, any other language is an asset
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills
- Knowledge of current production techniques is a plus
- Good sales empathy skills - ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives
- Willingness to exceed our customer’s expectations
- Professional, self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.