- People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare.
- The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp.
- And that’s the world in which our company plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions.
- Entrepreneurship and creativity paired with outstanding expertise and dependable performance have been our signposts since four engineers set up our company and ventured into business in 1980, creating in under four decades a global player within life sciences and diagnostics.
- Drawing from this background of long-earned assets we constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
- Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with our company technology, products and support.
- We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
- We need your ambition and expertise for our Marketing and Communication team.
- We are seeking a smart, energetic, team-oriented member committed to empower our brand through social media.
Social Media Specialist
- The Social Media Specialist is instrumental in supporting the company’s content strategy and plays a key role in creating and executing our company’s inbound and branding strategy.
- He/she is responsible for the presence of our company in social media platforms, formulating and implementing digital strategies that focus on customer acquisition, relationship building and retention. The Social Media Specialist engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning followers into customers.
The core responsibilities and tasks are:
- Implementation and maintenance of comprehensive social media strategies that will increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms
- Creation of unique content and leverage existing content for social media
- Identify emerging trends and stories in life sciences and build campaigns around them
- Develop plans for social broadcast, outreach and response
- Ownership of the day-to-day management of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and more
- Collaborate with our blog editor to expand the company community
- Absorb everything that’s happening in the company and in the life sciences’ industry on a daily basis and turn it into social sharable content in a timely and relevant manner
- Work closely with business units to develop creative digital/social campaigns as part of overall product campaigns
- Provide social media support at hosted or sponsored events worldwide
- Identify emerging technologies and services that can help drive more social engagement and sales
- Provide regular reports on growth and engagement by channel For this exciting job the following qualifications are required:
- Degree in journalism, communications, new media, public relations, life sciences or related field or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree
- Additional certifications are appreciated such as Google, HubSpot
- 2-3 years of experience with a focus on digital marketing including hands-on social media community management with large brands, preferably in life science/healthcare/medical device environment
- Knowledge of SEA/SEO practices and a general understanding of analytics tools, online marketing and major marketing channels
- The Social Media Specialist we are looking for is a creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences and has in-depth knowledge of social media and a strong understanding of content marketing, excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- She/he has a positive attitude and is very detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational abilities.
- We definitely need an English native or bilingual with very strong written and verbal communication skills who is able to effectively deal with a diverse group of people, at all levels.