This job is currently Archived,
Social Media Manager (2-year project position) - Denmark
Posted on : 08 March 2017
A brighter future:
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Social Media Manager (2-year project position), Global Communications
- We are looking for a creative and outgoing colleague with solid business understanding to drive our company’s social media presence.
- The position is a 2-year project employment.
- You will be responsible for engaging, exciting and interacting with key stakeholders via our corporate social media accounts as well as other relevant social platforms to support our business and build our brand. You will also play an important role in driving key projects across the Global Communications area.
- You will create lots of quality content yourself, and collect even more from across the organization.
- Your job is very hands-on, but you will also need to apply strategic thinking when you match stakeholders, channels, and content types.
- You are a persuasive advocate for new ways of working and have lots of ideas for how social media can support our company’s business and brand.
- You will be instrumental in installing and driving a social media mindset in our company, and you will advise colleagues across the organization.
In this position you need to have:
- Hands-on experience from a similar position, and you probably hold a MSc or similar education in journalism, communications or marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, especially in writing, and have an eye for good content
- Excellent social skills. You easily reach out and build networks, and are able to engage with many different stakeholders, and have solid business understanding
- An interest in the latest digital trends, quick to pick up new ways of using social media, creative, and full of ideas
- Excellent English skills. Other languages incl. Danish is a plus.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.