Social Media & PR Coordinator - United Kingdom
- The Medical Systems Division represents our company’s largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes.
- Our company aims to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
- To work in close conjunction with the Marketing Manager – UK & Ireland, Product Management teams and Head Of/General Manager group.
- Analyse the market for medical devices within the product portfolio, devising and implementing social media and PR strategies to achieve the greatest return on investment from our company resources.
- Coordination of development planning, implementation and measurement of social media and public relations activities, delivering measurable projects and campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality.
- Creation and scheduling of engaging content for Social Media
- Monitoring of daily and ad-hoc activity by relevant third parties, associations and competitors
- Attend events for live social media opportunities
- Annual audits including competitor comparison and industry benchmarking
- Management of PR and advertising schedule
- Press release production, distribution and sell in
- Editorial placement and media related material production
- Journalist engagement at events and running separate initiatives
- The ideal candidate should have an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or business and be able to display experience in social media marketing and PR with a minimum of one year of experience in the healthcare related field.
- The ideal candidate would have also potentially worked in PR / marketing agencies
- Experience of journalism, public relations or similar, preferably within a healthcare or B2B environment
- Sound commercial understanding of business requirements
- Proven skills in writing professional copy, with the ability to produce compelling and optimised stories while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability
- Creative thinker with proven campaign experience
- Advanced ability in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Continuous improvement
- Customer focus
- Delivering results
- Problem solving, creativity& decision making
- Team working
- Project management