This job is currently Archived,
Site Support Weekend Officer Southend-on-Sea United Kingdom,
Posted on : 05 April 2017
- The Corporate Division is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management.
- It provides essential services and support to all business divisions.
- Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
- Securing, locking and alarming all OKM sites as required and advised during the officer s working shift.
- Manage site access, ensuring that only authorized persons (including staff, service providers, visitors) are granted entry.
- Record all clip tags, keys and other items which are issued and returned to Site Support throughout the course of the day.
- Provide emergency support to those on site (including First Aid response, managing building evacuations, lift passenger rescue, spill control etc.).
- Patrol sites internally and externally as appropriate, identifying and addressing any security or maintenance concerns as required.
- Complete routine checks of rooms and equipment at all sites.
- Collect and dispose of waste paper from various bins located around the sites.
- Greet staff, service providers and visitors to site in a professional & friendly manner.
- Monitor and control the CCTV and Access Control systems, abiding by company guidelines with regards to data protection and the release of confidential information.
- Maintain clear pathways during adverse weather to allow safe site access and egress.
- Completion of written reports for all activities and events during the officer s working shift.
- Assisting with events and coach trips occurring on site
- Competent in the use of emails, Microsoft Word & Excel and have the confidence to learn how to use new software packages used in Site Support
- Experience of working within a customer facing and service focussed environment is essential to this role
- Previous experience of working in a security based role is desirable.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
The interview will be competence based and the following competencies will be assessed:
- Customer focus
Southend on Sea UK
Find a Job Find Candidates