Site Quality Manager - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry. More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry.
- You are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork.
- Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, our company offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
Tasks to be carried out:
- Deploy EWC Quality Management System in site with the objective to have one single QMS, based on ISO 9001, meeting the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- Work with management and operations to ensure understanding and compliance with EWC Quality Management System.
- Support teams in day to day implementation, e.g. help identify changes and non-conformity events, prepare quality documents, work with commercial and technical support teams on customer interactions.
- Organize and lead customer visits/audits and ensure quick follow-up and closure of findings and gaps.
- Ensure training in the management systems with own perimeter ans ensure its continuous improvement
- Ensure the effective audit at customer sites
- Manage the definition, implementation and follow-up of quality processes for ongoing operations,with a strong link with the GBU Quality group and customer requirements
- Be the first point of contact for our customers in all terms of quality issues
- Analyse incidents with respect t quality to identify root cause(s) and initiate effective corrective actions.
- Master degree in Management or Chemical Engineering 3-5 years of experience in Quality inside Electronic, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Automotive industry Six Sigma and Lean experience is a plus Strong communication skills, especially towards customers are a must
- Analytical, structured, self-started, self-confident, results-oriented.
- Ability to build bridges across organization boundaries, deliver impact through influence, work cross-culturally and cross-functionally.
- Strong change leadership
- Flexible and pro-active in resolving issues
- Fluency in Italian and English language
- Our company is a major global player in chemicals with 90% of sales in business among the top 3 global leaders.
- An attractive salary package within a global, highly motivate work environment.