Site Planning Manager (m or f) - United Kingdom
- Our company is a leading supplier of composite materials, process consumables and tooling to industries such as high performance automotive, Formula 1, aerospace, rail, defense, renewable energy and marine.
- Within the composites business line, we are driven by fast customer response, unmatched technical support, technology and innovation and unparalleled product quality, offering a dynamic culture of “Delivering Innovation with real advantage”.
- As Site Planning lead, you will be in charge of planning activities for the sites.
- Responsible for all site planning activities regarding finished goods planning, raw material planning and inventory management
- Lead the site portion of monthly S&OP process outlining supply / demand balance gaps and mitigating actions
- Interact cross functionally with marketing, sales, manufacturing, supply chain, product management and NPI (new product introduction) teams to facilitate the planning process.
- Responsible for people management and talent enhancement / development of the site planning team.
- Adhere to global planning rules of engagement / processes and use of SAP planning tools.
- In depth experience in a manufacturing business working in a demand management or related role.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in supply chain, business, finance, engineering or related area.
- Well versed in forecasting techniques and KPIs, using a formal ERP system (SAP, other)
- Prior experience with NPI (new product introduction) stage-gate process.
- Change management leadership experience
- Proven track record of delivering results working in a fast paced growth environment.
- A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
- A broad range of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop career aspirations