This job is currently Archived,
Site IT Analyst / Business Integrator - 2 Yr Contract - Canada
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Be responsible to manage local IT systems and related IT infrastructure
- Participate/Lead projects to deliver new information and technology based solutions into the business areas Strive to become a trusted IT professional to their business area, identify new opportunities and drive value from existing IT solutions
- Be a knowledgeable resource in the business use of certain IT applications
- Ensure the system remains in a validated state and manage its lifecycle through releases, recapitalization, and retirement
- Research and evaluate technology solutions to support the site
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to maintain on-site technology infrastructure (e.g., data center, network, workstations, Servers, etc.)
- Technically Resolve challenging issues via break-fix testing, trouble tickets and/or change requests
- Assure technology deliverables adhere to company and regulatory policies
- System custodian for local systems (including Building Management System, Building Security System)Business Analyst
- Project Delivery: Participate/Lead the delivery IT solutions of various size through effective project mgmt disciplines.
- In addition, produce and maintain validation documentation in adherence to company standards.
- IT functional impact: Proactively sharing both internally and across IT.
- Partner with IT peers across manufacturing and solution services to identify solutions to meet business partners’ needs
- Account Management: Serve as an account manager for various functional areas, working with the business to identify and capture new opportunities, improve processes and optimize the value IT can provide
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Science Field, or technical Business discipline
- Five plus years of information technology experience