This job is currently Archived,
Site HR Manager - China
Posted on : 26 February 2017
To implement the GBU / Function HR strategies on site for 2 manufacturing sites in (including Aerospace Material Site and Polymer Additive Site), to manage the site employee and industrial relations, to coordinate between the GBUs and Functions present on site and ensure a consistency in approach (if applicable) and to act as a HR business partner for the site management.
- Maintain updated about own domain
- Maintain updated about labor legislation and all relevant laws and collective agreements affecting the HR domain.
- Maintain updated about the Group HR strategy, organization, policies, processes and tools.
- Maintain updated, for own perimeter, about business strategies, strategic challenges, the business context and the own organization.
- Define the HR strategy and planning for the own perimeter
- Implement the Group and GBU / Function HR Strategies, policies and procedures within own perimeter.
- Manage (organizational, cultural, behavior) change within own perimeter.
- Ensure transversality of HR services & solutions in the Site.
- Monitor and update HR plans in own perimeter via Dashboards.
- Manage Organizational Design & Performance within own perimeter
- Provide support to implement changes to the organizational structure (outside own department).
- Manage Talent Acquisition within own perimeter
- Provide support in the recruitment process for GBU cadres on Site.
- Provide support in the recruitment process for Function non-cadres on Site.
- Manage, for own population (GBU and Function on Site), the interview and selection process of candidates.
- Define for own population the employment conditions and exchange these with the candidates.
- Manage for own population the on-boarding (induction / orientation) process.
- Manage Talent Management within own perimeter
- Manage for own population the identification of talent pools.
- Provide support for the organization and management of the Development and Succession Planning (DSP) for GBU cadres of the Site.
- Provide support for the organization of Cross-functional Development & Succession Planning in own perimeter.
- Manage Performance Management within own perimeter
- Provide support for the organization of the PDCR process and the analysis of quantitative and qualitative PDCR results.
- Provide support for the management of under-performance if cadres within own perimeter.
- Manage Learning within own perimeter
- Monitor & follow-up strategic & individual learning plans for senior managers and cadres within own perimeter (GBU & Function).
- Manage the promotion process within own perimeter
- Provide support for promotion proposals and salary adjustments for cadres within own perimeter.
- Manage International Mobility
- Provide support to build the social and economic conditions
- Welcome to the expatriate and the family ensuring the application of the contract conditions.
- Manage Industrial Relations within own perimeter
- Provide support to ensure compliance with local labor legislation.
- Provide support in the negotiation, and for the documentation and follow-up of Site social agreements.
- Manage Cultural Alignment & deployment
- Implement policies on Company Values.
- Develop company culture.
- Monitor employee engagement in own perimeter (outside own department).
- Manage External & Internal Relations
- Provide support for the development and coordination of the social plan and relations with governmental agencies and media, in the case important reorganizations, mergers & acquisitions…
- Provide support for the Site internal and external communication.
- Represent the site towards local authorities and the local community in general and defend the Group’s interests.
- Define and manage HR Programs and Projects within own perimeter
- Define and propose HR projects, initiatives and solutions responding to HR needs of the own perimeter.
- Deploy and might participate to HR projects, initiatives and solutions.
- University Graduate
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- 5-10 Years HR experience from MNC, manufacturing
- HR and Business Acumen
- Result- oriented
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Excellent PC skills