- Maintain updated about own domain
- Maintain updated about labor legislation and all relevant laws and collective agreements affecting the HR domain.
- Maintain updated about the Group HR strategy, organization, policies, processes and tools.
- Maintain updated, for own perimeter, about business strategies, strategic challenges, the business context and the own organization.
- Define the HR strategy and planning for the own perimeter
- Implement the Group and GBU / Function HR Strategies, policies and procedures within own perimeter.
- Manage (organizational, cultural, behavior) change within own perimeter.
- Ensure transversality of HR services & solutions in the Site.
- Monitor and update HR plans in own perimeter via Dashboards.
- Manage Organizational Design & Performance within own perimeter
- Provide support to implement changes to the organizational structure (outside own department).
- Manage Talent Acquisition within own perimeter
- Provide support in the recruitment process for GBU cadres on Site.
- Provide support in the recruitment process for Function non-cadres on Site.
- Manage, for own population (GBU and Function on Site), the interview and selection process of candidates.
- Define for own population the employment conditions and exchange these with the candidates.
- Manage for own population the on-boarding (induction / orientation) process.
- Manage Talent Management within own perimeter
- Manage for own population the identification of talent pools.
- Provide support for the organization and management of the Development and Succession Planning (DSP) for GBU cadres of the Site.
- Provide support for the organization of Cross-functional Development & Succession Planning in own perimeter.
- Manage Performance Management within own perimeter
- Provide support for the organization of the PDCR process and the analysis of quantitative and qualitative PDCR results.
- Provide support for the management of under-performance if cadres within own perimeter.
- Manage Learning within own perimeter
- Monitor & follow-up strategic & individual learning plans for senior managers and cadres within own perimeter (GBU & Function).
- Manage the promotion process within own perimeter
- Provide support for promotion proposals and salary adjustments for cadres within own perimeter.
- Manage International Mobility
- Provide support to build the social and economic conditions
- Welcome to the expatriate and the family ensuring the application of the contract conditions.
- Manage Industrial Relations within own perimeter
- Provide support to ensure compliance with local labor legislation.
- Provide support in the negotiation, and for the documentation and follow-up of Site social agreements.
- Manage Cultural Alignment & deployment
- Implement policies on Company Values.
- Develop company culture.
- Monitor employee engagement in own perimeter (outside own department).
- Manage External & Internal Relations
- Provide support for the development and coordination of the social plan and relations with governmental agencies and media, in the case important reorganizations, mergers & acquisitions…
- Provide support for the Site internal and external communication.
- Represent the site towards local authorities and the local community in general and defend the Group’s interests.
- Define and manage HR Programs and Projects within own perimeter
- Define and propose HR projects, initiatives and solutions responding to HR needs of the own perimeter.
- Deploy and might participate to HR projects, initiatives and solutions.
- University Graduate
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- 5-10 Years HR experience from MNC, manufacturing
- HR and Business Acumen
- Result- oriented
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Excellent PC skills