This job is currently Archived,
Site HR Manager - Thailand
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Manage HR operation plans (budgets, expenses, costs, manpower, work process) IN ORDER TO align with division and achieve the objectives of the company.
2. HR-Policy and Procedures
- Contribute to the development of and deploy Human Resources policy and procedures IN ORDER TO ensure that the systems are in line with business objectives and complied with Thai law and other related regulations.
- Attract, select, develop and retain talents IN ORDER TO ensure all functions have high performing associates and vacancies/new positions are filled in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Develop training programs to meet company objectives.
- Ensure that functional training needs are met via the facilitation of internal/external resources IN ORDER TO achieve high performance employee results.
- Also, Associate with other department.
5.Compensation & Benefit Management
- Implement compensation & benefit plans to attract, retain, and reward associates appropriately IN ORDER TO maintain internal and external equity and ensure a performance-based culture.
- Manage the Collective Bargaining Agreement process, employee issue, welfare committee relationships and internal communications IN ORDER TO attract and maintain a best-in-class workforce and meet company objectives.
- Control & monitor all administrative activities for example all employee services e.g. transportation, canteen, uniforms including plant's utility record IN ORDER TO improve employee moral and align with Thai labor law.
- Motivate, develop, supervise and coach subordinates on tasks; share/advise on problem-solving solutions; monitor/evaluate performance; evaluate, review and propose subordinate performance evaluation, promotion, recognition and competency assessments IN ORDER TO ensure a high-performance team-oriented, dedicated workforce, and meet organizational capabilities.
- Bachelor Degree or Master degree in Business administration, preferable in Human Resources
- At least 10 years of extensive working experience in HR management in multi-cultural environment with 5 years in management position
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Board knowledgeable of Human Resources Management, basic of Thai and labor law
- Excellent and effective communication, Problem solving, presentation , negotiation and Inter-personal skills