This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our Campus Site Facility Manager will report to the Facilities Europe Manager.
- His/her mission will be to define and deploy, within the framework of the Group standards, our Campus Facility Management projects and to manage, in an operational way, the Facility Management services in which he/she ensures that these services respond to the needs of the internal customers
- To pilot the most important external contracts of the country, he/she also needs to understand Facilities in NON-facilities sites.
- Qualitative and cost-effective Facility Management services at our Campus
- Team effectiveness
- Proximity Management and SLA definition
- New ideas and concept introduction and implementation
- Define mission and service offer
- Stay updated about the latest techniques, evolution and regulations within the Facility Excellence domain, and evaluate their possible use for the Group.
- Deploy the road map within company Campus Facility Excellence organization.
- Understand the needs of company Campus customers and identify opportunities to improve the service offer.
- Discuss with customers the future changes in the organization and their impact on the service offer.
- Define, propose and follow up the budget.
- Continuously review and improve the Facility Excellence service offer and delivery model and ensure market competitiveness
- Translate corporate KPI s
- Define with internal customers SLA s and follow up these SLA s
- Define the roles and responsibilities for the team
- Manage real estate with the Real Estate and Asset Project manager.
- Provide Facility Management Services
- Ensure continuous improvement and the introduction of new facility management concepts
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulation, quality standards and company policies
- Manage the department/activity:
- Implement and follow up the entity s budget, objectives, policies and procedures
- Define team structure and the resources / critical skills needed
- Report to management results and development realized in the department
- Define and deploy control mechanisms to ensure safety standards are implemented
- Define and deploy a quality management system and organize quality controls
- Adapt the reporting to the local situation
- Manage the team:
- Define objectives for, lead, motivate, coach, develop and evaluate the members.
- Ensure knowledge and expertise is maintained, developed and exchanged within the team.
- Participate in the selection, evolution and promotion of team members
- Master degree or similar or equivalent by experience
- More than 10 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Communication, problem solving and change management skills
- Excellent management and coaching skills
- Knowledge of budget and reporting concepts
- Ability to manage, through KPI s, procurement contracts
- Knowledge of procedures, processes and relevant equipment/tools in a specific facility excellence domain
- Knowledge of HSE regulations (CMR, EPA permit/IPPC/Seveso/ATEX/DSEAR &) is a plus
Brussels Capital Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates