Site Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Core Job Duties:
- Primary liaison for SAP and Maximo.
- Monthly reporting out of SAP and Maximo.
- Check-in and check-out service providers on site.
- Expedite service from OEM and third party service providers and execute escalation procedures as necessary.
- Ensure required PM and validation calls are assigned as per SOW.
- Review, verify, and confirm SAP and Maximo are in sync.
- Act as back-up call center resource for LAMP program.
- Enter data into Maximo and / or SAP system, including work order and purchase order creation as well as accurate asset information.
- Close completed service orders and monitor open service orders to minimize delays in service.
- Interact and communicate with client personnel via telephone and email.
- File and retrieve quality documents within auditable system.
- Accountable for SAP and Maximo data integrity through Move-Add-Change Process (MAC) and continuous inventory checks.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Two or more years of administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via telephone and email
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of SAP / Maximo systems and MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.