This job is currently Archived,
Site Commercialisation Project Manager Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- The Site Commercialization Project Manager (SCPM) is part of the company Site Supply Chain team and is responsible for ensuring company s commercial products are launched timely in the Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
- The SCPM is also responsible to support product life cycle management activities such as managing artwork and master data revisions according to regulatory and business expectations.
- The SCPM main responsibilities include developing an effective launch strategy based on requirements from regional supply chain and partnership supply, converting strategy into GMP documentation, working with company cross-functional stakeholders (Planning, Artwork, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, etc) to develop a detailed implementation plan, planning workload for key stakeholders (artwork, master data, Quality), and ensuring proper priority setting when conflicts arise.
- The SCPM is also responsible to ensure issues encountered during plan development and execution are dealt with effectively
- The SCPM function is a unique opportunity to contribute to company's mission to make innovative medicines available to patients.
- The SCPM is the primary contact from a site perspective to contribute to ABR s key goals of ensuring supply and launching new products, including medical devices.
- The SCPM has the opportunity to learn company s end to end supply chain process, with exposure to key stakeholders across Site and Regions.
For this role, the candidate:
- Has a Master s degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years professional experience
- Has strong communication skills, both written as well as verbal. Fluency in English is required.
- Has strong analytical skills, and is preferably proficient with excel
- Is willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, while meeting supply chain due dates
- Is result driven, and can work in a highly regulated environment
- Advanced project management skills are not required for this role.
- The candidate however should be eager to learn, applies high degree of execution discipline, and is organized.
- In house on the job training will be provided for job execution.
Find a Job Find Candidates