Site Commercialisation Project Manager - Netherlands
- The Site Commercialization Project Manager (SCPM) is part of the company Site Supply Chain team and is responsible for ensuring company’s commercial products are launched timely in the Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
- The SCPM is also responsible to support product life cycle management activities such as managing artwork and master data revisions according to regulatory and business expectations.
- The SCPM main responsibilities include developing an effective launch strategy based on requirements from regional supply chain and partnership supply, converting strategy into GMP documentation, working with company cross-functional stakeholders (Planning, Artwork, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, etc) to develop a detailed implementation plan, planning workload for key stakeholders (artwork, master data, Quality), and ensuring proper priority setting when conflicts arise.
- The SCPM is also responsible to ensure issues encountered during plan development and execution are dealt with effectively
- The SCPM function is a unique opportunity to contribute to company's mission to make innovative medicines available to patients.
- The SCPM is the primary contact from a site perspective to contribute to ABR’s key goals of ensuring supply and launching new products, including medical devices.
- The SCPM has the opportunity to learn company’s end to end supply chain process, with exposure to key stakeholders across Site and Regions.
For this role, the candidate:
- Has a Master’s degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years professional experience
- Has strong communication skills, both written as well as verbal. Fluency in English is required.
- Has strong analytical skills, and is preferably proficient with excel
- Is willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, while meeting supply chain due dates
- Is result driven, and can work in a highly regulated environment
- Advanced project management skills are not required for this role.
- The candidate however should be eager to learn, applies high degree of execution discipline, and is organized.
- In house on the job training will be provided for job execution.