Perform basic tasks as outlined by the supervisor to provide support / assistance to assigned department(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform general housekeeping and maintenance of department areas.
- Sterilize and/or remove used laboratory materials (e.g., petri dishes, culture tubes, crates, etc.).
- Wash, sterilize, and prepare glassware for laboratory use.
- Prepare basic documentation, labeling and or other records keeping and filing.
- Prepare /mail crates and serology kits to customers. Perform stocking and restocking duties.
- Take proper safety precautions and utilize appropriate safety gear/equipment in the performance of all duties.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
Experience: 0 – 6 months related experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Other: Ability to organize, prioritize work and meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet