Site Administrative Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Dynamic Administrative Assistant in PA!
- Administrative functions include but are not limited to:
- Schedule appointments
- Take incoming calls & provide information to callers
- Incoming & outgoing mail, faxes and transmittals
- Document filing and printing
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and occasionally take dictation
- Generate reports, and handle official logs and correspondence
- Prepare and monitor invoice and expense reports.
- Manage site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Compile amounts owed, organize invoices and record transactions
- Monitor and record petty cash, and site financial account usage
- Handle personnel re-imbursements for business expenses
- Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports
- Use SAP & co-ordinate with IBA personnel in the US and internationally for issues such as shipping & receiving, tracking of repair RMA’s, spare parts, etc.
- Organize business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis and car pool management
- The receipt, validation, warehousing, ordering and shipping of all parts and materials to support the operations of a PT System.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint are required.
CompanyParticle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
OfferIBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.