This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- We re committed to bringing life-changing medicines to those who need them, advancing the understanding and management of disease, and providing meaningful support to patients living with illness and to the people who care for them.
- We have pioneered medical breakthroughs like human insulin, the polio vaccine, and many other breakthrough therapies.
- We ve also set a high standard for giving back to our communities.
- We are passionate about building on this precedent in our continued quest to make life better for individuals, communities, and the world around us.
- A point of contact concerning ERB s & MOH submissions, from initial submissions to study closure.
- Good documentation practices- maintenance of regulatory documentation files.
- Academic degree in Life / Nature Sciences
- GCP course completion
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- 3 years of experience in ERB s & MOH submissions - a must (previous experience in start up departments from CRO companies).
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines & prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of local regulations applicable for the conduct of clinical trials
Find a Job Find Candidates