Siebel L0/L1 Support - Associate Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business.
- The right candidate will be working as Business Analyst supporting systems for company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
Primary responsibilities of the job are shared below.
- Day-to-day handling of administration tasks from business and work on behalf of our IO affiliates.
- Work on Siebel CRM application and maintain the business administrative tasks on behalf of business.
- Correct data based on the suggestions from Support team.Work with support team and take actions on behalf of business stakeholders.
- Communicate with a diverse set of customers, Users, service providers, and Senior Managers from multiple countries on need basis.
- Keep the affected Users informed about status, priority and progress.
- Ensure Incidents and Service Requests are resolved with accordance to the European Incident and Service Request KPI’s.
- Ensure Problem records are created and updated.
- Ensure the knowledge data based is current and adding new knowledge items to knowledge base.
- Other individual assignments may arise on need basis
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area – AAMEO & LATAM.
1 to 2 years of experience in the IT domain.1 to 2 years’ experience in Siebel application support in life science, pharma or biotech.
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- Extensive experience with Siebel administrative functionality, such as:
- Assignment rules, Brick changes, Position hierarchy, Views and Responsibilities, LOV changes, User administration, product administration.
- Good Experience in SQL & Siebel Open UI.
- Knowledge on Siebel EIM, Siebel Configuration and Siebel EAI would be an advantage.
- Informatica and Oracle BI knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience with Incident and Service Request processes using systems similar to BMC Remedy.
- Experience working in Support function. Good Knowledge in ITIL Processes.