Siebel EIM Developer - Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business. The right candidate will be working as Business Analyst supporting systems for company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
- This job entails being support resource handling the Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) functions in IO Systems.
- The resource would work in the Operations and Maintenance function part of the IO SELAS System Management team and ensure the services of EIM data loads are carried out smoothly.Mapping of EIM to Base tables
- Creation of EIM Columns necessary for mappingData load solution
- Status tracking of loads and ensuring data quality
- Optimizing EIM solutions
- Coordinating with Business & Stakeholder for data loads
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area – AAMEO & LATAM.
- Analyse the ongoing EIM loads set up in IO SELAS
- Ensure data load requests from different affiliates are fulfilled as per SLA
- Understand optimization track for existing EIM loads
- Ensure complete knowledge on the data model
- Ensure complete knowledge on the EIM mappings and Informatica mappings created in the system
- Understand EIM functionalities and solutions implements in other Regions (EU, NNI etc)Leverage the knowledge gained from other regions in imparting fool-proof solutions in IO SELAS data loadsEnsure sufficient error logging and status tracking mechanisms in the solutions
- Ensure EIM multi-threading & parallel server thread concepts incorporated into ongoing EIM loads
- Ensure sufficient communication to end users & Local admins on the EIM runs and reasons for failures
- Ensure end user training on data loads on Adhoc basis – coordinate with BRM to ensure training agenda incorporates EIM, Data load training
- Ensure audit trail tracking for key business fields in all EIM loads
- 3-5 years of experience in Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM)Exposure to Siebel configuration & EAI
- Exposure to at least 2 full life-cycle Siebel project
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
Siebel CRM CertificationITIL Certification
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharma business processes
- Exposure to app development skills within IOS platform is preferred
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
- Familiarity with Oracle OBIEE, Qlikview