Siebel EIM Developer - Business Analyst - India
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business.
- The right candidate will be working as Business Analyst supporting systems for company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
- This job entails being support resource handling the Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) functions in IO Systems.
- The resource would work in the Operations and Maintenance function part of the IO SELAS System Management team and ensure the services of EIM data loads are carried out smoothly.
- Mapping of EIM to Base tablesCreation of EIM Columns necessary for mapping
- Data load solution
- Status tracking of loads and ensuring data quality
- Optimizing EIM solutions
- Coordinating with Business & Stakeholder for data loads
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area – AAMEO & LATAM.
- Analyse the ongoing EIM loads set up in IO SELASEnsure data load requests from different affiliates are fulfilled as per SLA
- Understand optimization track for existing EIM loads
- Ensure complete knowledge on the data model
- Ensure complete knowledge on the EIM mappings and Informatica mappings created in the system
- Understand EIM functionalities and solutions implements in other Regions (EU, NNI etc)Leverage the knowledge gained from other regions in imparting fool-proof solutions in IO SELAS data loadsEnsure sufficient error logging and status tracking mechanisms in the solutions
- Ensure EIM multi-threading & parallel server thread concepts incorporated into ongoing EIM loads
- Ensure sufficient communication to end users & Local admins on the EIM runs and reasons for failures
- Ensure end user training on data loads on Adhoc basis – coordinate with BRM to ensure training agenda incorporates EIM, Data load training
- Ensure audit trail tracking for key business fields in all EIM loads
- 5-7 years of experience in Siebel
- Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM)Exposure to Siebel configuration & EAI
- Exposure to at least 2 full life-cycle Siebel project
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- Siebel CRM Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharma business processes Exposure to app development skills within IOS platform is preferred
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
- Familiarity with Oracle OBIEE, Qlikview