Siebel EIM & Configuration Developer - Associate Business Analyst - India
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business. The right candidate will be working as Business Analyst supporting systems for company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
- This job requires support resource with 2 to 3 years of Siebel EIM and Configuration relevant experience with knowledge on open UI.
- Primary responsibilities include support activities to ensure continuous availability of production systems.
- The applicant should have been involved in at least 1 full life-cycle Siebel project.
- Experience in Siebel ‘Life Sciences’ Vertical and in ‘Pharma’ Industry Domain is preferred.
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area – AAMEO & LATAM.
- Expertise in Siebel Tools and Siebel Application 7.x/8.x.Analyse the ongoing EIM loads set up in IO SELAS
- Ensure data load requests from different affiliates are fulfilled as per SLA
- Understand optimization track for existing EIM loads
- Ensure complete knowledge on the EIM mappings and Informatica mappings created in the system
- Understand EIM functionalities and solutions implements in across different Regions
- Ensure sufficient communication to end users & Local admins on the EIM runs and reasons for failures
- Ensure end user training on data loads on Adhoc basis – coordinate with BRM to ensure training agenda incorporates EIM, Data load training
- Ensure audit trail tracking for key business fields in all EIM loads
- Sound understanding of Siebel architecture, data model and PARTY model is mandatory
- Moderate knowledge in Siebel Configuration and Systems/Application Integration.Moderate knowledge in Integration Objects, Workflows, Workflow Policies, RCR, State Model, Runtime Events, Business Service, Siebel Adapters, MVGs, Links, Symbolic Strings, Scripting (eScript/VB), etc.Experience of working on SQL Server and in PL/SQL
- Experience in Production support and ticket handling.
- Experience in Business Requirements gathering, Functional mapping with Siebel and optimizing the Business processes effectively.
- Siebel certification is an added advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in Siebel Configuration & Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) with knowledge on open UI
- Exposure to at least 1 full life-cycle Siebel project
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- Siebel CRM CertificationITIL Certification
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharma business processes
- Exposure to app development skills within IOS platform is preferred
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
- Familiarity with Oracle OBIEE, Qlikview