This job is currently Archived,
Siebel EAI & Configuration Developer - Associate Business Analyst Bengaluru India,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business.
- The right candidate will be working as Associate Business Analyst supporting systems for company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
- This job requires support resource with 2 to 3 years of Siebel EAI and Configuration relevant experience with knowledge on open UI.
- Primary responsibilities include support activities to ensure continuous availability of production systems.
- The applicant should have been involved in at least 1 full life-cycle Siebel project.
- Experience in Siebel Life Sciences Vertical and in Pharma Industry Domain is preferred.
- The applicant should have expertise in integrating Siebel with other enterprise applications.
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area AAMEO & LATAM.
- Expertise in Siebel Tools and Siebel Application 7.x/8.x.
- Sound understanding of Siebel architecture, data model and PARTY model is mandatory.
- Moderate knowledge in Siebel Configuration and Systems/Application Integration.
- Moderate knowledge in Integration Objects, Workflows, Workflow Policies, RCR, State Model, Runtime Events, Business Service, Siebel Adapters, MVGs, Links, Symbolic Strings, Scripting (eScript/VB), etc.
- Hands on Experience in Siebel EAI - HTTPs, FTP Transports and Integration workflow Processes.
- Hands on experience in Web Services Development/Deployment.
- SOAP UI knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge on Antenna s Mobility platform AMP is preferred.Capable of handling overall responsibility of the solutions.
- Good Knowledge in troubleshooting Configuration and Siebel EAI Interface issues and understanding of Remedy Tool.
- Experience of working on SQL Server and in PL/SQL
- Experience in Production support and ticket handling.
- Experience in Business Requirements gathering, Functional mapping with Siebel and optimizing the Business processes effectively.
- Siebel certification is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience in Siebel CRM, EAI and Configuration with knowledge on open UI
- Exposure to at least 1 full life-cycle Siebel project
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- Siebel CRM Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharma business processes
- Exposure to app development skills within IOS platform is preferred
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
- Familiarity with Oracle OBIEE, Qlikview
Find a Job Find Candidates