This job is currently Archived,
Siebel configurator, OBIEE & Informatica Developer - Business Analyst - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business.
- The right candidate will be working as Business Analyst supporting systems for our company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
- This job requires support resource with 4 to 7 years in Siebel Configuration, OBIEE & Informatica skillset.
- Primary responsibilities include support activities to ensure continuous availability of production systems and providing resolution to O&M tickets.
- The applicant should have been involved in at least 2 full life-cycle implementation of OBIEE & Informatica projects.
- Experience in ‘Life Sciences’ Vertical and in ‘Pharma’ Industry Domain is preferred.
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area – AAMEO & LATAM.
- 4+ years of experience in the IT domain3 years’ experience in OBIEE support for Siebel life science, pharma or biotech2 years extensive Siebel Configuration experience.3 years extensive OBIEE experience related to creating and supporting dashboards and adhoc reports.2 years extensive Informatica and DAC design configuration and management skills.Expert knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL and data modeling.
- Solid experience covering specification, design, development or implementation of OBIEE solutions, especially related to OBIEE in large organizations
- Experience from working in a project oriented, international matrix organisation
- Minimum 3 years of experience with application management and support processes including use of tools and ITIL processes
- Candidates have an ITIL foundation certification as minimum.
- (Good to have)Experience from working in a service level based organisation and managing service level agreements with customers and vendors
- Siebel working knowledge.
- 2-3 years of experience in Siebel Configuration
- 4-7 years of experience in OBIEE & Informatica
- Exposure to at least 2 full life-cycle Siebel project
- Exposure to Siebel data model & configuration aspects
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharma business processes
- Exposure to app development skills within IOS platform is preferred
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
- Familiarity with Siebel CRM