This job is currently Archived,
Siebel Administrator - Business Analyst Bengaluru India,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Internal Operations Systems team in Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for line of business.
- The right candidate will be working as Business Analyst supporting systems for company International Operations.
About the Department:
Sales & Marketing department is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for delivering projects in Region International Operations, manage & support systems for Sales, Marketing, Medical & Market Access teams.
- This job requires support resource with 4 to 6 years of Siebel administration and infrastructure support experience.
- The resource would work in the Operations and Maintenance function part of the Internal Operations Systems team.
- Additional details related to job role are shared below.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge in Siebel Architecture. Expertise in Installation and Administration of Siebel and its database and seed data on oracle.
- Should have knowledge of setting up new Siebel environments.Administer and support Siebel 8.x environments; Apply Siebel Patches;
- Perform local database extracts; Monitor and configure Siebel Components; Remote Administration; User Admin; Creation of database users ; Repository Migrations; Creating batch files (shell scripts) for server admin tasks;Should be able to troubleshoot performance issues in Siebel application and Oracle Database including analysis of the query plans and creating indices, outlines, SQL Profiles.Expertise in Siebel Release Management and Migration (SRF, Repository, master data etc).
- Contribute to the design, development and deployment of Siebel Architecture for customers.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Siebel and Oracle RDBMS environment to ensure the highest availability, DR, security and performance of servers, Applications and related systems.Contribute to the efficient running of the international team, enhance the technical capability of the team, share knowledge, and demonstrates a proactive approach to system maintenance.Works effectively with related technical teams (Unix, Network, Storage, Backup etc.)
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Region International Operations primarily for Business Area AAMEO & LATAM.
4 to 6 years of experience in Siebel administration and infrastructure support
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- Siebel CRM Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharma business processes
- Exposure to app development skills within IOS platform is preferred
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
Find a Job Find Candidates