Responsible for coordinating customer orders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of products to customers. Monitor inventory to prevent stock-out situations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pack and ship LAL and accessory products to customers and complete all associated paperwork.
- Check orders prepared by others for shipment to customers: monitor for accuracy of lot numbers, quantities, certificate of analysis, and agreement between customer order and content of package.
- Maintain documentation as required by FDA, company policy, and cGMP.
- Assist with inventory control to prevent stock-out situations.
- Clean and maintain work and storage areas and adhere to established safety procedures.
- Remain proficient in all SOPs in areas of responsibility.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma, General Education Degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Must be detail oriented. Must be able to utilize a computer and have basic to advanced keyboarding skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet