The position is responsible for accurately checking all customer orders picked and the proper data entry of information needed to ship a Customer Order. This position is responsible for cycle counting and warehouse cleanliness. This position should be able to perform all other warehouse/shipping functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of customer orders as stated in quality procedures and work instructions.
- Visual check of product, serial and batch numbers.
- Posting of outbound deliveries VIA SAP.
- Proper packaging techniques as described in work instructions.
- Physical shipment of domestic and international packages.
- Daily cycle counting of assigned areas.
- General clean up of the stockroom and shipping departments.
- Physical year-end inventory.
- Ensure that every customer order goes on the day it is scheduled.
- Ensure that every order is accurate and handled as instructed.
- This position is the last person to see product before the Customer. For that reason, when the incumbent is unsure about the condition of a product, he/she must put it aside and question its condition.
- Responsible to ensure that all orders all orders processed on any day be completed at all times. Also responsible to ensure that all errors are caught before they leave the building to avoid Customer complaints.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Domestic and foreign shipping knowledge.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- FedEx and UPS experience.
About the Company:
As the largest privately held medical device company in the world, KARL STORZ has achieved global preeminence in endoscopes and medical imaging devices used in minimally invasive surgery. Our dedication to employee achievement and development through effective training and our commitment to a workforce that reflects and respects global diversity and the future of the environment have allowed KARL STORZ to serve our customers for over 60 years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. KARL STORZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.