Belimed is one of the leading global suppliers of innovative cleaning, disinfection and sterilization solutions for Medical and Life Science. We have almost 1,200 employees in 10 countries who have been working tirelessly for over 40 years to provide our customers with absolute confidence in sterile processing solutions. Our U.S. headquarters are located in Charleston, SC which is consistently voted one of the best places to live and visit in the world.
You will ensure that product is received, identified, stored, rotated, packaged and shipped in accordance with the Belimed's established procedures. In addition, you will ensure effective day-to-day processing parts fulfillment to meet both in-house and external customer requirements as efficiently as possible.
How you will impact Belimed and our clients
- Receiving of general product and materials ordered by Purchasing and customer returns. Ensures the receiving procedures and documentation described in the Company’s Quality Assurance Program are being followed
- Packaging and shipping of boxes, packages, materials and product to internal and external customers according to established schedules and deadlines. Includes loading and offloading trucks and tractor trailers as needed
- Working closely with transportation companies to ensure damage-free and on-time deliveries to and from the Belimed facility
- Working with all warehouse workers in order to maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and improve work quality. Also will act as back up to warehouse workers as needed
- Moving, conveying and labeling of product from receiving docks to storage or work areas
- Maintaining required data and documentation for receiving and shipping activities
- Maintaining an orderly, clean, and organized environment to support Company goals in customer satisfaction and sales
- Contacting key individuals inside and outside the Company as needed to obtain or relay important information on issues related to shipping and receiving operations
- Consistently contributing to the improvement of shipping and receiving operations by communicating suggestions and ideas on workload flexibility, operational timing issues and space
- Working effectively as a member of the operations team
What you need to succeed
- High School diploma or GED and 3+ years related shipping and receiving experience. Preferred experience with LTL shipments.
- General experience in receiving inspection
- Computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office (strong Excel). SAP experience helpful
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work occasional overtime as business needs warrant
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Certified fork truck operator with 3-5 years of safe driving experience
Belimed, Inc. promotes equal employment opportunities and will not discriminate, nor tolerate discrimination, against any applicant or employee because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or genetic information. Additionally, Belimed provides an environment for job applicants and employees that is free from sexual harassment, as well as harassment and intimidation based on an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. EOE