This job is currently Archived,
Shipping and Receiving Associate Cambridge United States,
Posted on : 29 June 2017
What you ll be doing:
What you ll be doing:
- Perform various routine physical warehouse tasks.
- Receive incoming shipments, transact, and stock or deliver to originator.
- Inspect goods received against packing slips, purchase orders, invoices and RMA s.
- Respond to loading dock deliveries and pick-ups. Respond to warehouse doorbell.
- Complete and maintain warehouse records.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Transacts material into and out of warehouse following documented material flow procedures.
- Maintain kanban for internal, satellite floor stock locations.
- Package and prepare shipment documentation for outgoing material.
- Counts, sorts, and puts materials in packages.
- Form and fill boxes for finished goods
- Operates packaging, sealing and other equipment including motorized/non motorized material handling machines, parts, supplies as needed.
- Kits manufacturing orders for assembly
- Maintains work area neat, clean and in order.
- Adheres to all rules, standards, processes, instructions.
What you need for this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Warehouse experience a plus.
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
- Basic computer, math, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, positive, can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity working in an ERP system. Experience with Odoo or SAP a plus.
- Solid communication skills
- Solid Time Management skills
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, and IATA a plus.
- Knowledge of safe handling for dangerous goods and hazardous materials a plus.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age
Cambridge Massachusetts United States
Find a Job Find Candidates