This job is currently Archived,
Shipper/Receiving Associate II Santa Rosa United States,
Posted on : 29 June 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- This is a full time position with excellent benefits. This is not a contract, temp or temp to hire situation.
- Performs various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label, lot or serial control.
- Unpacks, checks goods received against work orders, purchase orders, invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion documentation.
- Completes or maintains records. Quarantines items if needed.
- Operates forklift or related material handling equipment.
- Examines, stocks, distributes materials in inventory.
- Prepares kitting packages for assembly, pick/pack orders.
- Maintains work area neat, clean and in order.
- Adheres to all rules, standards, processes, instructions
What you need for this role:
- Availability on Swing Shift (1:00pm - 9:30pm)
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. six to ten times per shift.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience in similar function or industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic communication skills.
- Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
- Ability to operate forklifts and shipping packaging equipment.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age
Santa Rosa California United States
Find a Job Find Candidates