Shipper/Receiver Associate III - United States
- Performs various routine and non-routine physical tasks involved in the receiving and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures all documentation is processed on time. Process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns, QA/QC releases SAP systems.
- Maintains and prepares various records, reports and documentation. Performs cycle counts and other inventory transactions.
- Utilizes motorized and nonmotorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed. May need to operate a forklift.
- Complies with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and clean room requirements including biological hazards where needed.
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more!
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Must have excellent negotiating, investigative, research and problem resolution skills.
- Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff.
- Willingness to be flexible and re-prioritize in an occasionally fast paced environment. Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Education: High School, GED, or equivalent.
- Experience: 2-4 years Shipping/Receiving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with life science products preferred.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age