Shipper/Rec Associate II - Temp to Hire - United States
Performs various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label, lot or serial control.
- Unpacks, checks goods received against work orders, purchase orders, invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion documentation.
- Completes or maintains records. Quarantines items if needed.
- Operates forklift or related material handling equipment.
- Examines, stocks, distributes materials in inventory.
- Prepares kitting packages for assembly, pick/pack orders.
- Maintains work area neat, clean and in order.
- Adheres to all rules, standards, processes, instructions
- Availability on swing shift (1:00pm - 9:30pm)
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. six to ten times per shift.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience in similar function or industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic communication skills.
- Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
- Ability to operate forklifts and shipping packaging equipment.