- Are you looking for the opportunity to make our patients’ lives better and leave your footprint in building up a new filling plant in Russia?
- Then you might be interested in taking up the position of Shift Leader in Aseptic Production in Local Manufacturing site.
- We are establishing the modern insulin's production and the processes in scope are formulation, filling, inspection, assembly and packaging.
About the department
In the position of Shift leader you will be fully focused on the aseptic production part.
- In the position of Shift Leader you will be responsible for all aseptic production activities in Wash & Sterilization and Filling.
- The main responsibilities will be associated with ramp up of production and output production in the operating stage.
- Be confident that products are produced and stored in compliance with established documentation to reach the needed product quality.
- Ensure the delivery of products on time and a good quality for our patients.
- Focus on short-, mid- and long-term execution of aseptic production activities.
- To make it a success you need to have an Engineer, Business degree or equal other relevant higher education and at least 3 years of experience from similar industry.
- The managerial experience in leading the Operators of not less than 3 years is a requirement.
Working with Us:
- You will join a patient-centered culture of talented professionals.
- We respect individuality and encourage you to make the most of your potential.