This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- We are looking for a team member to our Product Supply Applications (PSA) team.
- If you have a background as SharePoint administrator, and find that being responsible for global SharePoint system used for document management in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Fields of responsibility
- SharePoint configuration of the system
- Application level support of our global IT system for document management
- Training of new users, creating and maintaining user accounts at the application level
- Updating and maintaining users SOPs, training material to be used in line-of-business, etc.
- Organization of periodic super user meetings at global level
- Maintaining the system documentation, for example periodic system review of the system
- Participate in projects, for example, implementation of new system for training management
- Experience as SharePoint administrator
- You are able to work independently
- You are proactive, service minded and team player
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- English on a professional level is a must
- Our company provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments.
- The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo.
- Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process.
- You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. The job is very flexible and you have very much influence on your daily work.
Find a Job Find Candidates