Set-up Technician - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Training operators on line clean downs and changeovers.
- Support the training team in writing work instructions and procedures for line clean downs.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the packing washbay.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instruction of line operators on line clean down and changeover tasks as requested by the Packing Team Leaders in support of the training and development plan for Packing. Support the writing of work instructions and other standard methods for packing operations.
- Cleaning of machine parts using steam, hot water and cleaning agents in the packing wash bay.
- Assembly and disassembly of production equipment for cleaning and peer checking line clearance Ensuring that all environmental cleaning is undertaken to maintain the required level of housekeeping in Packing Washing machine parts from packing lines and general hygiene responsibilities as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of production line servicing including inventory system.
- Knowledge of wash bay operation, including safe working practices and cleaning methods.
- Basic engineering knowledge enabling basic strip down and reassembly of machine parts and product feed systems to be undertaken.
- Good level of literacy to enable operating procedures to be written.
- Computer literate to a level to enable word processed documents to be produced.
- Fork lift truck and ride on floor scrubber qualified.
- Understanding and ability to apply the document control procedure.
- Good working knowledge of cGMP for Packing.