This job is currently Archived,
Services Program Manager Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- You will be part of the Service Development Group (SDG), which drives the Proton Therapy Business Line's long-term strategy in terms of Service Offering.
- One of the crucial roles of the SDG is to define, develop and implement improvement mid to long term programs in collaboration with the regions.
- As a member of the team you will define and own a 5y+ roadmap in collaboration with the Operations, R&D, Product Managers and Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Service Program Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define of standard in PT Services for the O&M contract execution
- Assess, document, maintain and harmonize existing processes with transversal view to other departments
- Drive improvement project in line with the PT Service strategy within his domain of expertise
- Be the first point of contact for stakeholders
- Develop, mentor and coach major stakeholders on reliability/efficiency/productivity concepts and applications
- Implement processes and coordinate continuous improvement in collaboration with other process owners, and participate in/ contribute to major improvement projects within the organization
- Follow up on performance and results, track specific KPI s (departmental and cross departmental)
- Organize and drive process improvement meetings
Profile You have:
- A Master/Bachelor s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Project or Program management
- Experience with multiple players and international exposure
- Strong communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify and develop a positive and compelling vision of the product s future potential
- A curiosity for technical matters
- Fluent written & spoken English
And you are:
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels
- Able to see the global picture and set-up long term roadmaps
- Able to plan and organize your work autonomously
- Consistently achieving project goals and meeting customer expectations
- Able to adapt and respond to change
- Perseverant, mythological and rigorous
- Flexible to travel on a regular basis (up to 20%)
- Our company is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells.
- To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with our company.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company's leading fully integrated IntegraLab radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within our company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.
Louvain la Neuve
Find a Job Find Candidates