- Failure analysis, repair, measurement of service devices
- Work under the microscope and according to detailed quality regulations
- Collaboration in statistics preparation, failure analyses in supply parts
- Contributions to product improvement
- Support organization of repair process, ensure spare parts supply
- Completed HTL or vocational school with focus on electronics and/or electrical engineering
- Very good fine motor skills, knowledge of and practical experience with soldering required
- High quality awareness
- Very good MS Office user skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.