Service Specialist Team Leader (m/f) - Germany
- Responsible to provide 2nd level support on the EMEA region, responding to the “red” alerts, identify and monitor quality problem on the system, work close with manufacturing and R&D to identify cause and solution, develop a service strategy to implement solution in the field.
- Build and develop the technical skill of the engineers trough basic and advance service training and assisting them in the field.
- Monitor and align the knowledge of the engineers and their exposure on the system, work close to the local Service Manager to identify and improve weakness.
- Based on the field experience and best practice, build and develop standard protocols to install, maintain and test the system.
- Responsible to create and maintain a “car kit”, to provide common parts and tools required every days in the field to repair and maintain the system.
- Able to communicate at all levels of Technical Service.
- Able to present concise reports and present them to the management team.
- Head up and lead a team of EMEA Specialists.
- Identify, motivate and develop FSE skills and abilities as related to the function of an FSE Europe.
- Suitable Technical Qualification as required by Country of origin.
- Proven experience in the above requirements with demonstrates evidence of achievement.
- 10 years as field service engineers on complex Medical equipment with experience on Lasers and fluidic, including 5 years experience on flow-cytometry.
- Valid driving license.