This job is currently Archived,
Service Site Leader - United States
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- Accountable to the Group Leader and/or Regional Manager for service delivery and tactical support of the OneSource account service team.
- Ensure the delivery of best-in-class customer support (service, preventive maintenance, product solutions, customer and sales relations, laboratory services and parts inventories) through effective service and resource planning/deployment.
- Act as a primary contact point for all local client issues.
- Interface with the Group Leader and Regional Manager on a frequent basis to review operational performance, customer satisfaction status, staffing optimization and business expansion opportunities.
Core Job Duties:
Maintenance & Repair:
- Some percentage of time will be spent providing maintenance and support of in-scope equipment to insure best-in-class service within established time frame in the assigned OneSource account.
- The time spent providing maintenance is dependent upon OneSource account supported and the on-site team.
- Mentor and/or train CSEs at OneSource location regarding best-in-class customer support, follow up, communication, and specific product line skills to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Drive toward zero service recalls for any reason.
Resource Planning and Deployment:
- Work with Group Leader to effectively deploy assigned CSEs to meet customer demands in the account.
- Work with Group Leader to insure on-site team is efficiently deployed and has proper training with cross training opportunities defined.
- Develop and maintain ongoing communication and a strong working relationship with peers to understand and manage resource availability/limitations.
- Ensure adequate planning and coordination of coverage to meet customer needs and achieve established operational metrics.
- Interpret SOW and associated agreements and ensure that resources are deployed consistently with defined objectives.
- Act as liaison between on-site staff and support staff to escalate critical support issues.
- Take an active role in developing on-site resources through mentoring and/or training activities.
- Work with on-site team and Training Department to assure the appropriate training and cross training opportunities are available.
- Provide input for and assist with the LEAD Process.
- Collaborate with the Group Leader to drive talent development, overall business performance, and succession planning through the LEAD Process.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems when necessary in accordance with company policy.
Customer Reporting Requirements:
- Take an active role in compiling the monthly and quarterly reports per the KPI/SLA requirements.
- Work with the on-site and back office teams to obtain data, interrogate, format and present to the customer.