This job is currently Archived,
Service Quality Manager - Belgium, Germany
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- The Quality Service Manager is responsible for improving customer experience; and positively influence the OneSource Service organization through diligent focus on internal audits, and supplier quality management across Benelux and German speaking region (DACH).
- This position will report to the European Service Quality Manager and will participate in and lead continuous improvement efforts aimed at meeting and exceeding customer quality, compliance, and cost expectations. This role is also responsible for supporting and maintaining the Service Quality Management System in compliance with ISO9001.
This Service Quality Manager is responsible for advancing and strengthening the Service Internal Audit Program.
- Diligently work with employees, contractors, and customers to proactively improve service quality; customer, contractor, and employee efficiency and satisfaction.
- Improve the customer experience.
- Provide Quality guidance and training to other employees.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute internal audit plans and audits.
- Generate internal audit reports; audit corrective action requests on audit non-conformances.
- Provide support for corrective and preventative action processes.
- Participate in PKI Cross Site Audits; Customer Audits; 3rd Party Audits
- Actively participate on RFP preparation to support the sales team
- This Service Quality Manager is responsible for advancing and strengthening the Supplier Quality Management Program.
- Diligently work with suppliers to improve the supplier quality relationship, supplier performance; implement process control, and quality plans.
- Audit / evaluate potential new suppliers;
- Advance, coordinate, and execute supplier qualification program;
- Develop, coordinate, and execute supplier quality audit plans and audits;
- Generate supplier audit reports; audit corrective action requests on audit non-conformances.
- Provide support for supplier corrective and preventative action processes.
- Disposition nonconforming materials and services, and manage Supplier Corrective Actions
- This position participates as a key team resource and representative aimed at success in all existing, potential, and future Quality Management programs and integrations with the business.
Education, Skills & Competencies
- The Quality Manager should be competent in the skills to implement and maintain a QMS which is complaint to national and international regulations including but not limited to the latest versions of ISO9001. Experience in ISO13485, 21CFR820, ISO17025, and supply chain management are added benefits.
- Quality management in Service required
- Life science / Laboratory experience a plus
- 3-5 Years internal/supplier quality auditing; certification in a Quality discipline through a recognized Quality organization such as ASQ, Exemplar, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal capabilities, influencial skills, customer facing experience
- Good English language skills in written and verbal
- Excellent MS Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel) skills; demonstrated ability to work with large data sets, systems; and data reporting; SAP Quality experience a bonus
- Up to 40% domestic and international travel may be required for internal audits, supplier audits, customer support, internal meetings with the sales and support team and training.
- Office based