Service Quality Manager France & EMEA F/H - France
- Our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
- Join us to Make a Difference Today!
- Our company is currently looking for a Service Quality Manager F/H to manage the overall quality and compliance activities for France and oversee and drive service related Quality related system activities across EMEA.
- The Service Quality Manager is primarily responsible for leading and managing the overall quality and compliance activities for our company France i.e. Analytical Solutions, Discovery and Diagnostic Sales and Service organizations.
- He/she will ensure that customer and regulatory requirements associated with the products and services of our company are fulfilled in France.
- Additionally, responsibilities for this position are also extended beyond France to other EMEA countries with quality oversight responsibilities.
- The Service Quality Manager will also be responsible for harmonizing and deploying standardized processes, tools and metrics and supporting the effective functioning of Quality Management Systems for all sales and service sites within EMEA.
Quality and compliance within company France Sales and Service:
- Work closely with the French company Management teams to ensure that the QMS (Quality Management System) for our company France complies with the quality, regulatory, safety and other statutory requirements, such as, GxPs, ISO 9001, CEFRI etc.
- Be responsible for French based Compliance services organization quality system, including oversight of R&D activities of service products
- Manage the Quality & Health and Safety team in France
Effectiveness of QMS and the quality of products and services within company France:
- Manage, plan, maintain, and develop methods and procedures to ensure that the Management Systems are used in an effective, state-of-the-art, and timely manner supporting quality and business goals of the organization
- Ensure the successful execution of the customer complaint handling system and evaluate and resolve nonconformity and Customer Complaints
- Guarantee that measuring tools and test equipment meet requirements
- Conduct/review audits, training programs, review and analyze performance metrics to ensure compliance with all applicable ISO and other regulatory standards
- Host Customer and External Quality audits; manage timely responses and action plans to address observations and findings
- Establish and ensure execution of Quality goals and metrics to meet or exceed business objectives
- Work closely with OneSource Service, Manufacturing, Technical Support, Customer Care, Logistics, Procurement, and all other supporting functions to satisfy internal and external Customer Satisfaction
- Engage with other departments to improve the QMS
Oversee and drive Service related Quality System activities for other EMEA countries:
- Act as the responsible Quality System manager overseeing European service Quality System related activities
- Engage with EMEA functional and site quality leaders to standardize QMS processes within sales and service organizations across EMEA and ensure that the effectiveness of their respective QMS is maintained
- Help set up new country specific QMS’s and support in QMS improvement where required
- Determine needs of local QMS’s in terms of deployment of global tools (DMS, complaint, CAPA, LMS, etc.)
- Ensure effective utilization of global SAP and Learning Management tools for managing documents, training, CAPA, complaints, non-conformities, audits, supplier quality etc.
- Provide support to other European sites on supplier quality program
- Review service process quality issues and work with service quality managers towards improving the quality of services throughout their life cycle
- EMEA country specific Service Quality Managers have dotted line reporting to this position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in science or engineering fields with 10+ years of experience in service and quality
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial role
- Good communication skills, leadership, able to engage internal stakeholders in QMS ownership, sensitive to working in a multinational environment.
- Experience of database development, management and report development recommended
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Must have advanced level Microsoft Office
- Experience of ERP is advantageous
- Knowledge on QMS and GxP requirements
- Knowledge of the following quality standards :
- Required: ISO 9001
- Desired: ISO 13485, 14001, OHSAS, 17025
- Entrepreneurial and Action oriented that leads to new ways to accomplish organizational goals
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in French and English, other European languages a plus
- Travel in France will be required
- Travel in EMEA 20%
- EU passport holder or current work permit