This job is currently Archived,
Service Operations Manager
Posted on : 13 June 2017
- The Americas Field Operations Manager will manage and lead support functions essential to field force productivity and effectiveness.
- The functions include planning, reporting, field process optimization, training, sales program implementation, ad hoc reporting, project management, global project representation and compensation design & execution.
- Responsible for work the regional Director to prioritize, manage and execute, productivity and effectiveness initiatives for the Americas Service organization by working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure assigned objectives and priorities are established and implemented.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, monthly operating review planning and budget process used within the organization. Coordinates planning activities with other functions as required.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for service delivery improvement. Works closely with field management to review service process quality and identify opportunities for improvement. Assists service management in understanding roadblocks and facilitates continuous process improvement.
- Monitors accuracy and distribution of service reports and other data essential to run an efficient and effective field organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports and develops new reports or processes as required.
- Implements technologies, including CRM, to the field teams.
- Monitors the service organizations compliance to measure effectiveness and impact of these technologies.
- Provides input to senior leadership regarding the development and administration of sales and service delivery incentive plans. Works with internal business partners in the development of incentive plans.
- Coordinates training to service, service management, sales, sales management, and sales support personnel including technical and professional training curriculums.
- Builds strong relationships with key business partners within and across the organization to help drive the success of the Americas Discovery and Analytical Solutions Team and PKI overall.
Job Requirements :
Experience and Requirements:
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in sales management.
- A results-driven leader who has a demonstrated track record of managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Has displayed success as an innovator with capability to manage, organize and drive insights from complex data.
- Ability to foster close relationships with peers, service management, sales organization and who solicits input from others and transitions concepts into actionable plans to achieve business objectives.
- Possess excellent leadership and managerial skills emphasizing teamwork, staff development, cross-functional collaboration, and budgetary control.
- Demonstrated team leadership and teamwork skills in a complex, fast-paced, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization.
- Experience of achieving results in a culturally diverse workplace through international projects and global teams.
- Demonstrated ability to apply company's corporate philosophy, core values and operate within company policies and procedures.
Undergraduate degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred